Wednesday 20 August 2014

Blog Hop Prize Winner

A big thank you to everyone who took part in the Creative Expressions Blog Hop. It was so lovely to read all of the lovely comments you left. The winner, picked at random, from my blog is June Ballenger.

To claim your prize June, please email me (tracey@creative-expressions.uk.com) with your full postal address.

These wonderful items will then be on their way to you!




To see if you were a winner on any of the other blogs in the Blog Hop, click here.


I will post a new blog post here tomorrow, so pop back to see what it is for more crafting inspiration.

Happy crafting!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracey

    Thank you so very much I am one of the very lucky winners,

    I have emailed my details and can't wait.

    Thanks again.

    June

    ReplyDelete