Sunday 19 January 2014

Wings of Love A.T.C.

A while ago, I did a set of Artist Trading Card projects, so I thought I would show you these.

The base comes from the Studio 490 Art Parts set called ATC Art, which contains six ATC sized Art Parts for you to decorate.

Here is the first project . . .



I inked up the Art Part with a Red Distress Ink Pad and, once this was dry, randomly stamped with Black Archival Ink and a floral stamp. You could also use a flourish or swirl stamp for this. The letters for the word LOVE came from another Art Parts kit, called Hearts, Love & Stars. I painted the letters with black acrylic paint and then added Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Glue to the letter O so that I could attach some of the Cosmic Shimmer Luna Silver Vintage Mica Flakes to it.

The wings are also Art Parts, and come from the Simply Wings set. I used acrylic paint for the base coat and then stamped with black Archival ink.

The two flower buttons come from the Wendy Vecchi Embellish Your Art embellishments range. 

More ATCs to follow soon!

Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Tracy love the winged heart.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ATC Tracey and the wings and tag are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete