Friday 30 August 2013

Gilded Tulips

This card features the Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Flakes. There are lots of lovely colours to choose from (I think this uses Egyptian Gold).



The tulip image is from the Creative Expressions Floral Silhouette A5 Stamp Plate. I used a piece of Cut and Dry foam with the Cosmic Shimmer Flake & Glitter Glue to "ink" my stamp. I then used a stencil brush to clean away any excess flakes. 



The stamped image was die cut using the Spellbinders Elegant Labels Four die set and I added a bow from Creative Expressions Champagne Sheer Wrinkled Edge Ribbon, with a brown dazzler in the centre. 

I cut a frame from gold card and layered these pieces onto a larger mat of milk card.

To finish, I added a few self-adhesive black pearls, as shown.

Happy crafting!



6 comments:

  1. a stunning card love the gilding xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely design Tracey
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Tracy! I love the the gilded tulips.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful, such an elegant card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and classy card - love that image with the gilding flakes.
    xx

    ReplyDelete