Wednesday 21 August 2013

Shoes and Friends!

Today's card uses Foundations backing papers and the Creative Expressions stamp set "Sole Creations". I don't use decorative papers very often but after I had coloured in the stamped shoe image the papers were a really good colour match. The papers are double sided, so I used one side for the background and the reverse side for the panels.


I added some black card, die cut using the Spellbinders Antique Frame & Accents set.


The stamped image was die cut using the Spellbinders Labels Six die set, which I turned on its side to fit the image.

I am off to Grafton Crafts today in Kimbolton, to hold a workshop, and am really looking forward to meeting everyone.

Happy crafting!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Tracey, I have this stamp set and will be playing with mine tomorrow. Have a wonderful day.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super shoe!! I do love shoe stamps!! This is no exception.
    The backing paper co-ordinates beautifully and I lone those panels!
    Fabulous card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Tracey,
    I have this stamp and love it, just wishing that you could get the sandals for real, although i can't walk very well, i would used them when sitting on my mobility scooter. A lovely card with the perfect sentiment.
    Thank you Tracey for your inspiration,
    Crafty hugs
    Norah

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, love the colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card ,nice to see you back in blog land .looking forward to seeing more ,Laura o

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, yummy shoes, Tracey, love this card hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tracey - gorgeous card.... stunning image and I love how you've turned the die to enclose the shoe... neat.
    Hugs
    Heather W
    x

    ReplyDelete